Monday, February 23, 2009

Dad-In-Training

A few weeks ago, Jared and I had dinner with all of my past roommates from Indy. Along with the roommates came our additions we have collected over the last few years (i.e. husbands and kids!). It was so fun catching up with everyone and watching Jared play with Will, Ethan, and Owen. He is going to be such a great dad! Here is Jared holding Ethan - complete with baby spit-up all over his shoulder. I absolutely love this picture, Jared just looks so cute (and Ethan too)!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Allen family! Congrats on your exciting news!

    PS to Rachel I'm one of Jared's friends from BYU...just don't want you to think I'm some crazy stalker person :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun! it just makes you so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea!! I didn't know you guys were expecting!! Congrats! I would like you guys to be able to view our blog but it is private, so I just need your e mail address and then I can send you an invite :) I can probably get it from the Harrison newsletter....if your email for the blog is different let me know. I love your blog!! Congrats again!

    Jenny Burbank :)

    ReplyDelete