Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Big 3-0!!!

Yep, I turned 30 today. I'm not exactly sure how I thought I would feel turning 30, but it strangely didn't hit me as a big deal. Maybe that will come later! On Sunday, we were invited over to Regina for a "Dirty 30" party. I have to admit that I was really worried about what we would be doing at this party. To my relief we had "dirty" food - some awesome meat and Spanish rice. And then we had a "dirty" game of mud thumb wrestling (if I get pictures of this momentous event, I will definitely add them). We had tons of fun!!! Other than that, we were able to talk and catch up with some of our very best friends. Thank you all so much for sharing in celebrating my birthday with me!!!!
Tori had a great time playing with Owen - I love this picture of the two of them!!!
I felt bad that we had such an awesome dinner, and Tori had puffs - it's a good thing she likes them!!!
As usual, Jared completely spoiled me. Thank you so much for all of my fun scrapbooking things. I am so excited to put them to good use!!!
Today, Jared made me an awesome birthday dinner - I love BLTs. They were so yummy!!! Jared and Tori also made me some fabulous and very tasty cherry chip cupcakes!
But, my very favorite gift was one that Jared gave me throughout the day, and he let me in on it this evening. He made sure that he gave me 30 kisses today - and started counting with our kiss goodbye when he left this morning. I love that he kept track of our kisses all day long to make sure we got to 30. Thank you so much for making my birthday so wonderful Jared! I love you oh so very much!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment