Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Christmas in March!

Today we went shopping with Grandma Allen, Uncle Alec, Uncle Dillon, and AJ. Basically, we got spoiled!!! Jared and I are so grateful for the new clothes and shoes for Tori - she will continue to look absolutely adorable at all times!!! In the middle of our trip, we made a stop at Pet Smart to see if they had any puppies for Tori to look at. We struck out on the puppies, but she loved checking out the fish with Uncle Alec!!! (I love this picture :) )



If I had to make a guess, I would say that our last stop at Toys R Us was Tori's favorite of the day. I loved that Uncle Dillon was so concerned that she kept wanting to play with "boy toys." I think my favorite part of our trip was walking from the toy store to our car! Grandma let Tori pull our her new pusher popper toy - Tori was in heaven!!!



Tori and Uncle Dillon took a quick break on the way back - I love this one too!

But I think this is my absolute favorite picture of our trip!!! It really struck me that, yes, Tori loved her new toy, but I don't think that is why she was so happy. I think it was because she knew she was surrounded by people that love her so very much!!!

It cracked me up that Tori wouldn't even let go of her toy when Uncle Dillon gave her a ride!

As I said at the first, today we got spoiled! But I think that part of the spoiling came from watching Tori create so many fun memories with her family- that made it Christmas for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment