Sunday, January 6, 2013

Our Little Sunbeam

It is true- Tori has officially graduated from Nursery and is now a Sunbeam!  Now Tori gets to go to Sharing and Singing Time with all of the big kids and have her own little class.  It's pretty awesome that her Sunbeam teacher was her old Nursery leader- we love Sister Cameron!!!  Since it was such a momentous occasion- her first day as a Sunbeam- I wanted to capture some great pictures.  And these were the best I could get out of our little ray of sunshine!
First was the crying-because-Mommy-did-my-hair picture!
Then it was the I'm-not-in-the-mood-to-smile-so-I'll-frown picture!
And here was the sort of okay I-look-like-I-might-cry picture!
We should have known that with such an unhappy little girl, our first Sunday of afternoon church would be an adventure.  Right in the middle of the Sacrament, something set Tori off and she started to scream at the top of her lungs.  I'm sure it was the worst temper tantrum she has ever thrown anywhere ever! Jared grabbed her and headed out into the foyer- I could still hear her screaming even from there.  He then proceeded to take her outside into the cold.  Tori wasn't happy about that at all.  It's amazing how quickly her screaming and crying stopped when told they could go back inside when she was happy again!  The rest of church was pretty uneventful- Tori had a great time in Primary and Sunbeams!

No comments:

Post a Comment