Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day!!!

Jared, Tori, and Garrett made sure that I had a wonderful Mother's Day! It started with a yummy French toast breakfast in bed! Tori was especially excited that they put berries on it! Jared gave an amazing talk on Womanhood today in our Ward- he did such a great job! Then our Relief Society put on a brunch for all the ladies- it was so nice to be able to all meet together! When we got home from church, Jared took care of everything for dinner! I felt very spoiled today!!!
My most favorite things today were made by Tori and Garrett! Tori drew these pictures for me in her Primary class!
She is getting really good at drawing people!
And she made this card for me in Sharing Time!
Her answers are the best!!!
These are the pictures that were in the secret compartment of my card!
She was so excited for me to find it!
Instead of a card this year, Jared and the kids started a Mother's Day journal for me. Each year they will add notes and pictures so I will have them all together- I love it!!! Here is Garrett's beautiful drawing!
And here is Tori's!
I am the luckiest Mommy in the world to have Jared and these two kiddos in my life! I love them all so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment