Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Almost First Mother's Day

For not even being a Mom yet, I was totally spoiled today. Jared made me breakfast in bed - and my very favorite French toast. It was so yummy. Then I got to wear my new Mother's day dress to church. Thanks so much Mom and Dad Allen! Don't you just love my new dress, Jared did an incredible job picking it out for me!!!
And to top everything off Jared surprised me with the most beautiful corsage! I was definitely spoiled.
And since we were taking pictures, here are my week 23 belly shots to keep you all updated:Happy Mother's Day to all of you mothers out there - especially to our wonderful Mothers! Thank you for all that you sacrificed and did to love and raise us - and all that you continue to do. We will be eternally grateful!!! Love you both tons and tons!!!

3 comments:

  1. love all the posts! Your belly is so cute :) So is Tori going to be your baby's name? You have a very creative and thoughtful husband! Happy Birthday and Happy Mothers Day! Josh and I both agree that once you are married (kids or not) you are officially a MOM :)
    Love, Jen Burbank

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, there is definitely a baby in that tummy! Happy Mother's Day Rach! You will be a fantastic mom. I asked Anna, and she told me so! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel, You have been a mom for a long time! You helped raise Terrah and you definitely acted as a second mom to Anna. Tori is going to be so happy to have you for a mom and Jared for a dad! I love you!

    ReplyDelete