Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Rachelapalooza

My 29th birthday was last week (April 28th) and it was such a great day! I had cupcakes at work, BLTs for dinner - thanks for making dinner Jared, and I got to use our traditional Allen Very Special Red Plate. But the best part was the gift that Jared made for me. He created a book documenting our proposal story, complete with pictures and all of the scrolls. Douglas added his talents to create an awesome front and back cover and some neat pages inside. I was so surprised and can't wait to read 'our story' to Tori!!!
Jared planned the main event for my birthday for tonight. In his usual fashion, I knew we were celebrating my birthday, and that people were invited, but that is about it. After work, Jared and I went to eat at Noodle and Co. I kept waiting for people to jump out or show up. But no, we had a lovely dinner just for two. Then Jared let it slip that I would be able to sit for the entire activity we would be attending and that it was a sporting event. Hooray, we went to an Indianapolis Indians game - they are our minor league baseball team! And to jazz things up a little, all attending had team jerseys! Douglas and Jared put together a logo and came up with this fabulous gem!!!We were joined with some of our very best friends here in Indy - Amanda, Amber, Emily, Ben and Sam. Thanks so much for joining us guys! And to make things even better, the Indians won! It was such a great night, thanks so much for planning all of the fun details Jared. I love you oh so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment