Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Happy 27th!!!

Today Jared turned 27 years of age!!! Don't worry Mom Allen, I made sure that he woke up to the traditional birthday song (I think he was a little surprised) and that he used the very special red birthday plate! Jared has been so busy working on his thesis, that we couldn't celebrate in our usual style - don't worry, that will come later. But, I did have a great time planning a few fun things for the day!

I'm not quite sure, but I think he was excited about his present!
I do know that he was very excited about his funfetti cupcakes - they are his favorite! And I even found the right frosting this year -rainbow chip. Oh, so very yummy!

Jared blew out all of his 2 + 7 candles and I'm sure his birthday wishes will all come true! I hope you had a great birthday my Handsome Husband, I love you tons and tons!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love all the fun posts! Is Tori going to be your bab's name? It's so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, we are going to name her Victoria Mae and call her Tori. Only 8 weeks to go!!!

    ReplyDelete