Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!


Our Halloween fun began on Wednesday when our ward had a Trunk-or-Treat activity. Tori was a Princess (was there any doubt that this would be her costume?)!!! After much reflection, we determined she would be Cinderella, so that Jared and I could be her mice!!!
Jared and I had a great time making our costumes for FHE! Check out that focus!!!
I had to take a few pictures of Tori before the activity!
Our princess was not always a happy one...
Until she got her dinner, then she was all smiles!
I think we looked great!!!
Tori bonded with her fellow princesses!
Thanks for Tori's adorable costume Jessica!!!
I think that we wore her out by the end of the night...

Tori and I went trick-or-treating at Riley Hospital yesterday. We promised to come in and show off her costume! Tori loved all of the attention she received.
I think she was telling Doris a story.
As a disclaimer, this sad face was not Tanya's fault - but it was so cute I had to post it!!!
She really does like Tanya!!!
Today (being Halloween), we didn't really do anything to celebrate. Tori isn't that into candy yet. But, I still dressed her up again so we could get some pictures of her without all of the extra layers.

Happy Halloween!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Tori sure makes a cute little princess. That costume was a whole lot of pink! The mice were fabulous too. Fun pics you guys...Willie (on Krista's account)

    ReplyDelete