Monday, July 26, 2010

Give Me a 2!!!

Jared and I celebrated our two year anniversary yesterday! It is amazing to me how quickly the last two years have flown by, and how much our lives have changed in those years. But the great thing is that our lives (and our love) have grown deeper and stronger and much more full than I ever could have imagined. I love that Jared and I can laugh and cry together - that we really are a team in everything that comes are way. It really is fantastic being married to your very best friend!!! If the last two years have been this grand, I can't even wait to see what is in store for us in the future. One thing is for sure, I know we will tackle everything hand in hand!!! Jared - I love you oh so very much!!! Mwah!
We decided to continue our celebrations today by going golfing. We had a great time and if it hadn't been for my 18 on the first hole, I think I could have given Jared a real run for his money!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment