Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Texas Time!

We are so sad that we had to head home to Indy today. But we have really enjoyed our visit in Texas! Here are a few more of our fun memories that we will always keep with us!

Jared's family has a pool - and we enjoyed it several times! I really think that Tori is becoming a little fish!!!

We love swimming, but it sure wears us out!
Sharing secrets with Aunt Meesha!
Followed by a little cuddle time (I absolutely love this picture)!!!
Tori had a great time crawling around with the dogs - I think they were a little scared of her!
Taking a break!
I'm not quite sure what this look was meant to convey - but it sure makes me giggle!
Wake up Daddy, I'm ready to play!
Tori's first cake and ice cream!!! We figured we would give her a trial run before her birthday in a few weeks.
She must be our daughter - her tongue is always sticking out!!!
Tori and GGpa Jones - what a fantastic pair!
Thanks for such an awesome visit - we can't wait to come back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment