Thursday, December 23, 2010

Catchin' Up

This year we were able to spend our Christmas vacation in Logan, Utah with my family. As we were preparing to leave, it hit us how much Tori has changed since we were there in May. At that point she was almost crawling, and now she is running around like a big girl. We were all excited for a little catching up time! I think that vacation mode set in pretty quickly and I didn't get near as many pictures as I would have liked. But the ones we did get are priceless! I think my favorite thing was watching Tori turn on her charm- she soon realized that she had a captive and very willing audience. Whenever we do get to visit, we wish all the more that we lived close to family - one day, hopefully!!!
Tori and Aunt Anna had a great time playing together!
Grandpa and Nana had some fabulous blocks ready and waiting for Tori to arrive. She had so much fun dismantling everything we tried to build!
Grandpa Harrison has always been able to make the craziest sounds. I loved watching Tori try to figure out how to make them too!
After a hard day of playing, it is always nice to take a rest on a pillow pet (these are actually way more comfortable then I thought they would be)!!!
Hurrah for visiting home - there really is nothing quite like it. We just wish that Utah and Texas could be the same place for our visits home - then it would be absolutely perfect!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment