Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas PJ's

One of our favorite traditions is getting new Christmas pajamas. I don't know why, but going to bed on Christmas Eve in new pj's just makes everything more magical and exciting! This year we added a new twist to our tradition. Jared and I got Tori's pajamas first. Then we each tried to get pajamas for the other that matched hers. This way we would all match as a family, but Jared and I could still surprise each other. It turned out to be so much fun- I think we are going to keep this new addition!!! We know it isn't really Christmas Eve yet, but we decided to move things up a bit since we won't be home for Christmas!
Tori is really starting to get the hang of opening presents - yeah!
Here are Tori's pj's - so cute!!!
Here are the pj's Jared got for me - he did an awesome job!!!
And here are the ones I got for Jared - I think we did a pretty good job with the matching thing!
Hurrah for fun Christmas traditions!!! (Now we just need to get a family picture of us in our new pj's!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment