Saturday, May 14, 2011

I Love to See the Temple

I think my love temples started very early in my life. I was blessed to live with a temple nearby and found it such a comfort that the temple could be seen from pretty much any spot in Cache Valley. As I moved to Florida and then Indiana, I have learned to love having a temple within a couple of hours of where I am living. Which is wonderful, but there was always the hope every conference that a temple would be announced for Indianapolis - which happened last October! Talk about an amazing announcement!!! Since that time, we have learned that from the announcement of a temple to the actual dedication is about three years time. But it is still so exciting knowing that the temple is coming along! A few months ago, the temple site was announced and now there is an official website to show the progress of our temple!!!
If you would like, check it out: http://indianapolismormontemple.org/
What a huge blessing it will be to have a temple right here in Indianapolis - we can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment