Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Princeton's Palace

Since we are still in the middle of potty training Prince, his domain is pretty much just the kitchen! It may sound like we are being restrictive (which I guess we are), but I think that Prince likes his new residence! It has been fun watching him discover his favorite places to hang out!


He loves being under the table - I think it helps him feel safe when Tori has been pestering him too much!!!

He loves to sleep on his back - almost anywhere!

And a new spot from the past couple of days - right in the corner!

I think that Prince is digging his new palace!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I think I've caught up on your blog! Prince is such a cute puppy, and Tori is of course adorable! The two of them together (those videos) are seriously darling! Congratulations on baby #2, what wonderful news! Happy belated birthday too! Looks like you all are well...Yea! Take care Allen fam! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your puppy is so stinking cute! I love the way he curled up in his little corner. Thanks for posting some pictures of him. It's nice to get a closer look! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete