Friday, August 31, 2012

August

Another month has come and gone- I need to quit blinking!  As always, I had so many fun pictures, that I need to share just a few more- enjoy!
Our little Alfalfa!
Tori was so excited about her birthday present from Grandpa and Nana Harrison!
Jumping for joy in her adorable new hat!!!
So, if you flip back the pages a bit, you might remember that Tori has never been a big fan of playing in the rain.  Until now- she all the sudden loves it!!!
She loved it so much, we couldn't get her to come inside...
until she was soaking wet!
These two are becoming good buddies- especially since Garrett has discovered the joy of throwing his food over the edge to feed Prince!
Check it out- standing up and playing like a big kid!!!
I honestly don't know how many pictures I have of Tori and Garrett like this.  But every time I see them looking out the window, I run for the camera- I think they look so cute there together!!!
Tori and Garrett enjoying a "horsie ride" at WalMart- hurrah for doing great at potty training, Tori!!!
We had an Elders' Quorum activity at a park a few days ago.  Garrett loved playing with Daddy!
And, true to form, Tori tried out every single piece of playground equipment- she has no fear!
I love, love, love it when these two play together!!!
Oh my goodness- my heart melts when I see this smile!
Going down the slide together- sort of!
Garrett has discovered the awesomeness of the ball pit- he loves it!!!
Thanks for being so fun August, and now on to September!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment