Sunday, September 30, 2012

Our September Snapshot!

Every month I think that we are going to finally slow down.  And I am starting to realize that things never slow down, they just speed up a notch or two.  So, I think I need to just hold on tight and make sure I don't miss any of the ride- it sure is a grand one!!!
Tori is doing fabulous with her potty training- we have #1 down during waking hours and nap time!  For some reason she has been really scared and reluctant to go #2 on the potty.  So, her incentive has been this big, huge sucker that has been sitting in eye sight for some time now.  And since this is a picture of her licking it- you know what that means!!!
Some nights it is just much easier to clean Garrett up after dinner by throwing him right in the tub- clothes and all!
 Garrett loves playing on the slide and is so close to getting to the top all by himself!
For how happy Garrett usually is, he has one of the saddest faces I've ever seen!
Tori told me this was her sad face- I'm not buying it!
All warm and cozy in her bed- with a few friends, of course!
Tori has decided that she quite enjoys picking out her own clothes.  On this day, she went down for her nap wearing the pink shirt, her rainbow pants, and the socks.  When she woke up, she came out wearing this!
Loving Garrett's new dance moves and as a bonus I caught Tori's legs in the background! It makes me so happy to see these two dance together- or at least by each other!!!
And here's just a bit more- this boy has some moves already!
Tori is discovering that anything can be climbed upon- yeah!
One afternoon we were skyping with Grandma Allen when Tori asked me to move the computer onto the ottoman because she wanted to read Cinderella to her.  It was one of the sweetest things ever to watch her read to Grandma- she even showed her the pictures!!!
This is one happy little girl!
We love dance parties in the kitchen!  (Oh, Tori is wearing Jared's under armour that goes with his swim suit- another day of picking what she wanted to wear!)
I really don't know how you can look at this picture and not laugh- oh, how I love my Tori girl!
Garrett has always loved books, but has just recently really started to sit still and enjoy us reading to him for longer amounts of time.  I love seeing my two boys reading together!!!

Our little man has figured out how the push toy works- he is starting to get the hang of this whole walking thing!
Thanks for all the fun times and memories September- you were fantastic!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment