Thursday, February 28, 2013

Our Fabulous February

And yet another month is gone!  Here are a few last memories we collected over the past month- enjoy!
Tori's collection is complete- she now has Belle and Prince Adam! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Allen!!!
Garrett has discovered the big ball- we love how he 'plays' with it!
Tori actually likes to give Garrett hugs now- especially before bedtime!!!
Jared and I always sing to Tori and Garrett before they go to bed.  Lately, Tori has been singing Garrett's goodnight song for us! (We love it when she adds in some dancing, too!!!)
Tori has claimed my exercise mat as her sleeping bag!
Tori and Garrett have invented a new sport!  We like to call it Couch Somersaults!!!
I don't think I will ever get tired of seeing these two walking around holding hands! And I will probably take a picture of it every chance I get- it's just so stinkin' cute!!!
Thanks for all the fun times February!  And now on to March!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment