Saturday, April 13, 2013

Coolest Desk Ever!

Last Christmas, one of Mom Allen's scrapbooking ladies got a craft cupboard and as part of the deal it came with a free craft desk.  She didn't really want the desk, but no one turns down something that's free- right? She talked with Mom Allen to see if she knew someone that could use it- which is where I come into the story. I gladly accepted the amazing gift that was being offered and we were able to bring it home with us when we visited Texas a few weeks ago.
Tori thought the desk was a great platform to dance on...
or take a nap upon! Both of the kids thought it was great fun to play with!
Just as a little comparison- this was my craft setup before our trip. (Yes, I know it's a huge mess!)
Tori was Daddy's big helper in putting the desk together!
Ta da- check out this fantastic desk!!! (It is holding almost everything that was on or above the table in the picture above!)
Not only does it have a bunch of compartments, but the top is clear so you can see where everything is- brilliant!
I am so excited to put my new desk to use!  Thanks again Miranda for such a fabulous gift!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment