Saturday, September 21, 2013

Little Miss Creativity

Over the past few weeks, Tori has hit a phase of really wanting to create things much more than she ever has. It has been so neat watching her come up with her ideas and then figuring out how to make them happen! The first big project was making her headbands that Uncle Jer, Aunt Kim, and London gave her for her birthday. When we started, I figured she would want lots of suggestions- nope. Not at all. With each headband, she would hand me the ribbon or accessories that she wanted on it and tell me how she wanted it to look. I just did the gluing.
And here they are- Tori did such and amazing job coming up with these designs all by herself!
Tori couldn't wait to share her headbands with her friends! (I love how they each have several on at one time!)
When I asked Tori to open her eyes for the picture, this is what I got back!!!
After the headbands, Tori turned to paper creations. She has discovered the joy of gluing things together and adding things to her drawings- especially buttons!
She has been feverishly making birthday cards for all of her (stuffed) friends! She was so excited to add some flowers and buttons to this one!
And here is the inside!
I have been so fascinated watching Tori draw her very first people- so fun!
Here are a few more of her people!
Buttons, buttons everywhere- Tori loves buttons!!!
Here is the inside of this card!
Lots of coloring and accessories- fantastic!
Bunches of flowers!
One this one she discovered the joy of adding bling and brads!
I love watching Tori create! It is so neat to see that talent in her- I hope it is something she never lets go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment