Thursday, November 28, 2013

A Day of Thanks

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with some of our friends from church! We enjoyed a lovely meal, interesting conversation, and some fantastic games! And sadly, I did not take one picture all day!
Throughout the day, I have felt an overwhelming need to express how grateful we are for the numerous blessings we receive daily! It amazes me how much our Heavenly Father loves each of us and knows what we are all going through. From little things like gas prices going down while Jared is driving so much more than he was, to our grocery bills being much less even though we are eating the same, to an undeniable feeling that everything will work out just fine on our house selling! There are so many tender mercies that He sends to us all the time! I am so grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ and for his Atonement! I am in awe of his love for me and my family and that through his Atonement we can all be together forever- that truly is the most amazing gift we will ever receive and one I am eternally grateful for!
Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment