Sunday, April 27, 2014

Easter Family Pictures

Every year Grandma Allen totally spoils us by sending us new church outfits for Easter! We were all so excited when the packages arrived!
What could be inside?!!
Garrett couldn't wait to try on his new tie!
And Tori just had to try on her new dress- it is so beautiful!!!
She absolutely loves it (as do I)!!!
We were able to wear our new outfits today and made sure to get tons of pictures! These two looked so adorable!!!
This girl looked like a princess!
Me and my kiddos- I love these two so much!
Daddy and his two munchkins!!! (This is one of my favorites!)
Love this beautiful and sweet girl!!!
She has just the right amount of sass!
Oh how we love this handsome little boy!!!
Tori said she wanted to take a picture of us- she did such and awesome job!!!
And here is my most favorite of the day! I love our little family and am so grateful that we can be together forever!!!
Thank you so very much for our new outfits Grandma! We had so much fun wearing them today- and we got tons of compliments too!

No comments:

Post a Comment