Monday, April 28, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today we celebrated my 34th birthday! It really seems strange because I distinctly remember when I was a teenager thinking that people in their 30's were soooo old. And now that I find myself in my 30's, I realize how young that really is and how much of my life I have yet to look forward to! Kind of a fun change in perspective!
Anyways, back to today- I had a grand birthday!  I had an unexpected visit from my Relief Society President, heard from all of our family, and received a few cards and gifts too! Jared made it a special point to come home early so he and Tori could make my birthday cake- Tori was so excited!!!
When Garrett woke up from his nap, he joined in on the cake making fun and helped with decorating! Here is my very own cake making and decorating crew- they did such a great job!!!
Tori and Garrett couldn't wait to give me my birthday card and show me where they had colored pictures for me! Tori even wrote her name for me!
Yeah for new clothes!
Jared did such a great job picking everything out!
And then we had to have a fashion show! I love that Tori and Garrett were my very special helpers with all my birthday fun!!!
Now for the cake!
I even had help blowing out my candles- which is probably a very good thing!
Talk about a fabulous birthday- thanks so much to everyone who helped make it so special!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment