Sunday, April 12, 2009

Belly Updates

The last few weeks I have been growing out of most of my pants and some of my shirts. This has been really good for me - which may sound strange. But, since I haven't been gaining much weight (which has been a little stressful), it has been nice to know that I really am growing! Last night Jared and decided it was time to start packing things away. Here is photo-documentation of our 'spring cleaning' - Krista, thanks so much for the maternity clothes you sent - I am going to need them soon! We are now 19 weeks along, so it is time for a belly shot -



But to give some perspective, here is my belly compared to Jared's (this one is my favorite) -

3 comments:

  1. Look, Jared has a baby too... (actually this is Willie, not Krista)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, that is too awesome :) Tell Jared he doesn't need to put on so much sympathy weight if you're not ;)

    ReplyDelete