Thursday, July 23, 2009

Week 34

Today we had our 4th ultra sound, it seems as if our little Tori is going to be just that - little. Overall she is measuring about one week small. All of her organs are developing the way they should, which was such a relief to hear. We even got to see a close up of her heart and could see all 4 chambers. As for my updates, I am not growing as much as they would like to see and my blood pressure was way up today. So, we now get to do fetal kick counts after every meal. Basically - Tori has one hour after I eat to kick 8 to 10 times. If she gets her kicks in, she is doing great. If not, then we get to call the doctor right away to go in for further testing. Our doctor also told me that if my blood pressure is still high when we come in next week, I may not be going back to work. That definitely came as a shock, but whatever it takes to get Tori here healthy will be well worth it. So, we will see how everything looks next week!
Ultra sound pictures coming soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment