Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Already 7 Months

I can't believe that our little Tori is already 7 months old. She has recently started to explore everything around her. She loves to intently study her hands and feet. She has also started to grab at everything around her - the remote control, the pattern on the couch, the phone, and especially my hair. Tori also loves making noises - she has added in a few grunts and even a "b." Jared and I have noticed that Tori will turn to her name - it is so neat to see! But the biggest news of the month is that Tori got her very first tooth - actually it came in today!!! Here are some pictures of our little, but getting bigger, baby girl!!!

It's so fun watching her play with her feet!

I love Tori's smile!!!

I'm not sure what this face is, but it makes me laugh!

This is one way we can tell Tori is tired, she starts to rub her eyes! (P.S. Thank you for her turtle Aunt Michelle - Tori loves it!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment