Sunday, March 28, 2010

Our Little Bear Cub

I don't know if this is a common stage of development, but Tori has started to growl all the time. It really is pretty hilarious that such a crazy sound comes out of our little girl. Tonight we were chatting with the Allen clan over Skype and Uncle Dillon really got our little bear cub going. We hope you enjoy the show!!!


(Don't you just love the look Tori was giving Jared. I wish I could have captured it better, but I was afraid she would stop growling if she saw me with the camera.)

I may be prejudice, but our little Tori is just the cutest thing ever- even if she does sound like a bear cub!

3 comments:

  1. She is such a cutie! I love Jared, cracking up in the first video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melanie used to growl too :) It's funny to listen to them make such different noises. Tori's laugh is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a funny kid. Can't wait to see you guys...and have a growling contest with Tori!

    ReplyDelete