Monday, August 16, 2010

Let's Take a Stroll...

Ever since Tori had her birthday last week I have been feeling a little more nostalgic than usual. And I must admit - a little more weepy, too. It just keeps hitting me how grown up Tori is getting - especially since she is so close to walking! So, just for fun, I decided to go through some of my favorite pictures of our baby girl. I hope you enjoy the stroll down memory lane as much as I did!!!
Shortly after Tori arrived!
One Month
Two Months
Three Months
Four Months
Five Months
Six Months
Seven Months
Eight Months
Nine Months
Ten Months
Eleven Months
Our Big One Year Old!!!
This last year has definitely been a great one!!!

2 comments:

  1. She is really gorgeous and was at every age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's so fun looking back! Tori is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete