Monday, August 9, 2010

A Step in the Right Direction!

Recently, Tori has been cruising around like crazy. If she can get herself up, she will walk all over - as long as there is something to hang on to. But Jared and I have noticed that she is getting more brave, so we have been trying to get her to take some free standing steps. Usually this would result in her either sitting down and crawling or just leaning over without moving her feet. Yesterday we finally had a breakthrough. Out of the blue she took two very wobbly steps - but only those two!!! Tonight she decided to do a couple more and we were able to catch it on video!

Watch out world, I have a feeling she will be running before we know it!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!! Look at that little cutie! So big! She's doing so good...I'm so so very happy for you all! I can't wait to see the videos of her walking around being Tori Tornado! XD (I'm sure you all would be more than happy waiting a bit longer for that to come around, haha!) Love you all! We miss you! <3

    ReplyDelete