Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Our baby girl isn't a baby anymore...

For the longest time Jared and I have both called Tori our "baby girl." But just in the past week we have both come to the same conclusion - our baby girl isn't such a baby anymore. It almost seems as if a flip has switched and Tori has decided that she wants to be a big girl now! While I am a little sad to close the "baby girl" chapter - Jared and I are really excited to see what Tori's "big girl" chapter is going to be all about!!!
It takes us forever to get up the stairs because Tori now stops on pretty much every step to do this... (we are really trying to teach her that the stairs are not a good place to play!)
Tori had whole milk for the first time yesterday. I'm not sure what kind of a reaction I was expecting, but I figured there would be one so I had the camera all ready. Yeah, no reaction at all. She just gave me this look and drank all of her milk!

Tori has always been a pretty good eater - but didn't do so well with the feeding herself thing. And then in the blink of an eye - she loves to feed herself now. I really think that a big part of it is that Tori knows she is eating what Jared and I are eating. I love that it now feels like we are really having family dinner! Can you tell she loves blueberry stuff for breakfast?!!
But I would have to say the biggest "big girl" factor has got to be how much better she is getting at walking! Tori now walks around with her toys...
drinks out of her sippey cup while walking... and many other fun tricks!!!

We would like to welcome our Big Girl and can't wait to see what adventures come with her new title!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a big girl! She is adorable as ever...many fun adventures are coming your way...it will be so fun! We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete