Sunday, January 16, 2011

Christmas Dresses

I love Christmas dresses (and Easter dresses, too)! You know the ones - the big, puffy, absolutely adorable dresses all the little girls wear around the holidays. Anyways, I couldn't resist getting Tori a dress this year- it was so hard to only get one! And then Tori's Grandma's also succumbed to the temptation. Basically- Tori's dress wardrobe is top notch right now! It really makes getting her ready on Sundays that much more fun!!! So, here are a few pictures of our Princess in some of her Christmas dresses!!!
Here is the dress that Jared and I got for her. I know she doesn't look too happy, but she only left her bow on for one picture!
She was much happier to take a picture with Daddy!!!
This is the dress and coat Grandma Harrison gave Tori - so stinkin' cute!!! (And we were so excited for a new family photo as well!)
Last week I got Tori all ready and she ran into our room to check herself out in the mirror! She is all girl through and through!!!
Today Tori got the wear her Christmas dress from Grandma Allen- there really aren't words to describe how cute she looked! I love all of her dresses, but I think this one is my favorite!!!
Hurrah for adorable dresses, they are just so much fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment