Saturday, January 15, 2011

Our Third Christmas!

A few days ago our Christmas packages arrived from Jared's family. But, we were told we couldn't open anything until this morning when we were able to chat with them over web cam. Oh boy were we spoiled!!! It could have been our only Christmas and we still would have been spoiled!
I am so excited to learn how to use my new Cricut machine! Mom Allen said every scrapbooker has to have one- I guess that means I am official now!!! I am so excited that I can make tons of fun new things and have them look really cute! Thanks Mom and Dad - I can't wait to start playing!!!
Tori was ready to dive right in to opening presents this go around- check our her circling the pile of gifts!
Yeah for a fun new coat - she is going to look adorable in it!
Tori loves her new pillow pet Ellie - thanks Uncle Alec!!!
Tori even had fun playing with her new princess plate, bowl, fork, and spoon (who needs real toys?)!
Jared is going to be the figure of authority in his "Mr. Rogers" sweater from Dillon! And from my point of view, he will look very handsome as well!!!
Jared and Tori had a great time playing cars - thanks for the fun toys Grandpa!!!
Thank you so much for all of the wonderful gifts! I really didn't think we were that good this year - Tori must have made up the difference!!! Seriously, thank you from the top, bottom, and insides of our hearts! We love you all tons and tons!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment