Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Fun In Utah

As usual, we got home with a ton of fun pictures with our family!  Here are some of our favorites- enjoy!!!
Tori loved wearing Lincoln's shoes - luckily, he was nice and let her borrow them often!
Parker loved getting Uncle Jared with his rocket - and he had a fan club cheering him on!!! 
Thanks Grandma for giving Tori her first braid - so adorable!!!
Henry made sure to introduce himself to Uncle Jared - I had to capture this!!!
There were a ton of creative juices flowing!
Fun walks with Nana!
Tori took some time to smell the roses- and all of the other flowers available!!!
It really seems to me that some of the best moments are when everyone is just together and nothing more!!!
Daddy thought it would be fun to put Tori in here - Tori did not agree!
What a fun Daddy/Daughter moment - I love this picture!!!
I don't think Uncle Willie liked Henry's food- it's a good thing Henry did!
Everyone enjoying the pop fireworks (sorry I can't think of what they are really called)!
These kinds of moments just melt my heart!!!

The cousin shot - Parker, Henry, Tori, and Lincoln (oh, and Aunt Terrah's fun green ball)!!!
Tori and Uncle Jer are definitely pals! 
Yeah, a fun picture of me and Tori - I love it!!!
Tori had a great slumber party with Uncle Jer and Aunt Kim!!! 
We are so grateful that we were able to spend time with our family in Utah - it really was awesome!  Can't wait till we can do it again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment