Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Workation

This handy title was first dubbed by Douglas.  Basically, it is a vacation where much work is done.  This week Jared and his brothers got the awesome opportunity to help Grandpa Jones build a wall at Scrappn' Savvy.  You may not think this sounds like an  awesome opportunity, and I know all of the workers may not feel that way either, but I still think it was.  They were able to spend tons of time with their grandpa and learn how to build a wall on top of that - sounds awesome to me!!!  Here are some pictures of the process!
Here they are on the first day getting ready to pour concrete!
Way to go Kurtis - those bags were heavy!!!
Check it out - it is starting to look like a wall!
Jared is not a fan of this picture - but I couldn't resist posting it!  Way to go my hard-working Husband!!!
And here is the finished product (at least by the end of our week)- not too shabby!
From my perspective, this was a very productive workation!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment