Thursday, June 9, 2011

Let's Hear it for the Boys!!!

Or at least our boy!!!  Yep, that's right - we are having a boy!!!  He will be joining our family on or around October 31st and we are super excited!  After our appointment, as we were driving home, Jared said he was so glad that he had Father and Son campouts to look forward to- that made me melt!  As far as our ultrasound - our little guy is growing right on track.  Which is really a huge relief for us - Tori was always measuring a little small.  All of his organs and other parts they can see look fantastic!  For me - my pregnancy is going okay.  I still get sick, but the time in between is getting longer and longer - and it is way better in that regard than pregnancy #1!  We are now 19 weeks along - crazy that we only have a few more months before this little guy will make his grand entrance!!!   
Here he is- our little man at 19 weeks!!!
And his very first picture of his feet - I love it!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Guys! Very excited for ya'll. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I've been thinking for a couple weeks that I need to get on here and see if you posted about your ultrasound, but I kept forgetting. So glad to see wonderful news! Yeah for joining the boy club! Now I just have to join the girl club--not yet, but eventually. :) Can't wait to hear more about this little guy. Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are so lucky to have ultrasound pictures so early. This is an awesome gift! Congratulations on your new little boy. I think Garrett is going to be adorable!!! (Did I spell his name right?) Love you!

    ReplyDelete