Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My Big Helper

Over the past few months, Tori has turned into a great helper!  I love that when I open the dishwasher, she says "dishes" and comes over to help.  Her favorite part is either loading or putting away the silverware.
She has a great time "putting away" the spoons! 
As previously posted, Tori loves to pull all of her clothes out and spread them out on the floor.  After her rearrangement of her wardrobe this afternoon, she really wanted to read some stories.  I told her she needed to put away all of her clothes and then we could.  I didn't realize that I needed to specify that the clothes needed to be in the drawers and came back to find this:
It cracks me up that Tori loves to help wind up the cord on the vacuum - especially since she is still afraid of the vacuum.  But, I have to admit that she does a great job getting it all on there!!!
I have to admit that it (most of the time) takes me longer to get things done with my big helper in tow - but I will never turn down her help!  It's great having a side-kick!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment