Monday, October 31, 2011

Our Outstanding October

Wow - October came and went before we even realized what month it was! It's a good thing we have so many pictures to help us remember our fun little moments!!!If you are ever looking for a great place to take it easy you should try a stair.  Tori would highly recommend it - and I am glad that she usually goes for the very bottom step!
Lovin' the crazy end-of-the-day hair!!!
Tori had a fabulous time exploring our hospital room! 
Talk about the perfect snack setup - juice, fruit snacks, gold fish, and a movie!!!
Daddy and Garrett taking a much needed nap! (Does this position seem familiar to anyone else?)
Oh, it could be that we have several pictures of Daddy and Tori just like it!!!  I love that Tori and Garrett both love taking naps with their Daddy!
This picture cracks me up - I think they were both posing!
Our three kiddos :)
One day I checked on Tori during her nap and found that she had fallen asleep on her floor with Puppy, Baby, her blankie, her new teddy bear, and her night light!
I love it when Tori tries to share her toys with Garrett!!!
Here is our big girl- I love this picture of her (even though she looks way too grown up)!!!
Nice job getting everyone in the house Daddy! Can you tell they both love it when he gets home?
Life can be pretty rough for one so little!!!
These are the kind of moments that make my heart happy!
Here is Garrett trying out his crib for the first time - we love argyle and that Garrett is happy on his tummy!!!
Our handsome dude in his first church outfit!
I think our next dog should be bigger- then Tori could ride him around!!!
I love that she is starting to do this without being asked!
October has been pretty fantastic - we hope it has been to you as well!!!

1 comment:

  1. It was nice to see your October highlights. Little-miss-T cracks me up. We need to come visit.

    ReplyDelete