Saturday, December 31, 2011

Visitors from the West!

This past week, my Mom and sister Anna have been visiting from Utah.  After the rest of our crazy December, it has been so nice to just take it easy for a change.  We have had a great time playing lots of fun games, talking, talking, and talking some more, laughing so much my arms tickle (I know it sounds crazy, but when I laugh a lot my arms start to tickle), and watching our children build precious memories with their Grandma and Aunt!!!
Grandma Harrison wasted no time meeting her newest grandson!
Tori was so excited to have more people to play with and share her toys with!!!
Anna and Garrett hit it right off- I think we have a little charmer on our hands!!!
Of course, there was much time spent cuddling...
Even if one of the cuddlers was a little wiggly!!!
Tori had a ball playing with her Aunt "Nana"- as evidenced by this fantastic smile!!!
Tori had a grand time reading all of her books with Grandma!
Occasionally, Anna was able to get Garrett away from Grandma for a few minutes!
Tori, as usual, was a big helper with Garrett!
This is my favorite Grandma Harrison and Garrett picture - what a sweet moment!!!
Thanks for such an awesome visit ladies, we can't wait until we can do it again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment