Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Jumping Through January

At times I thought January would never end.  I guess that comes from basically being stuck at home the whole month.  But then all of the sudden, the month was over and I am wondering where the time has gone! Looking back at these pictures, I can tell you that our time has gone to our two adorable children!  While there are many days full of frustration, I honestly wouldn't trade the time I get to spend with these two!!!
Garrett has discovered that Tori is very entertaining, he loves watching her and all her antics!
Tori has rediscovered the bouncer chair.  It looks pretty comfy to me!
And it can also provide a great spot for stretching- I wish I was that flexible!
This girl has got some moves!!!
Poor Prince, I don't know if he is quite ready for Tori and her mode of playing!
I just can't get over how cute Tori is- especially when this smile comes out!!!
I think Garrett is going to be a blankie kid- he loves hanging on to them!
It cracks me up when Tori gives Garrett a kiss- she still leaves about an inch between the two of them!
Here's my girl!!!
Happy January everyone, and here's to a fantastic February!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment