Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Today was such a great day- I was completely spoiled!  Jared was awesome and did all of the cooking, dishes, and tons of the kids stuff, too!  He also gave me a box of 'Lifesavers' candy!
Tori was so excited to give me a box of 'Sweedish Fish' (because we love singing the Slippery Fish song together) and my Mother's Day card.  My most favorite part was the picture she drew me on the back!!!
 Garrett gave me a box of 'Jolly Ranchers' since he's always so happy to see me!!!
 Dad Allen once again spoiled me with this beautiful corsage- thanks so much Dad, I loved wearing it to church!!!
Thanks so much to my wonderful little family for making today so special!!!  Tori even made me a necklace in nursery!  Although, I don't think she realized it was for me.  When I went to pick her up she was so excited to show it to me and then put it on herself.  It did look really cute on her!
I love being a mom!  It is probably the hardest thing I have ever done and can be super frustrating at times.  But it is also one of the most rewarding jobs in the world!  I love Jared, Tori, and Garrett with all my heart and am so blessed to have them in my life!  Love you all tons and tons!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment