Thursday, May 31, 2012

Marvelous May

It happened again, we blinked and another month is over!  Even though I feel like our life is getting crazier by the minute, I wouldn't trade our craziness for anything!!!
Now, I have to admit that this whole mess is really my fault.  Tori asked me where one of her toys was.  The truth- Prince ate said toy a couple months ago and it had to be thrown away.  I reminded her of this, but she just kept asking where it was.  Finally, I told her it might be in her toy boxes and she should look for it!  Half an hour later I found her like this- she did a very thorough search!!!
Check it out- Garrett's very first thumbs up!!!
We were able to spend an evening with Jared's old lab mates earlier this month.  We had a grand time eating really yummy food and catching up with some great friends.  Tori had fun playing outside, but she was absolutely in heaven when she found this dollhouse!
Garrett is already a fan of reading- what a smart kid!!!
This picture just makes me laugh!  I love Tori's crazy hair- I guess that's what a bunch of braids will do!
For one of our Family Home Evening activities we went outside to blow bubbles- Tori loved it!
Yep- one happy little girl and an awesome Daddy!!!
Garrett is a great reading companion!
I started taking this video to capture Garrett 'talking' and quickly switched to capture Tori 'walking.'  We were reminded today that if she gets wet, she gets a rash really quickly- we found that out last summer and just forgot about it.  I know it shouldn't be funny, but we cracked up all night watching her walk around- she really didn't seem to be in pain, I think it just felt strange.
It's so fun watching Garrett enjoy playing with his toys!
I sometimes wonder how she finds room enough in her bed for her books, special friends, and herself!
We saw Sister Turner after church one day and she gave Tori this beautiful rose (she had used it as part of her lesson).  Tori held it all the way home and smelled it all night long!!!
Playing hide and seek with Tori and blankie!
What a silly girl!
You might think Tori is hugging a pillow.  Nope, that would be Prince!
One afternoon we had a miracle occur- Tori actually asked if she could hold Garrett!  Jared handed her Garrett while she was sitting on the couch and she held him for about two seconds!  Of course she was all done by the time I got the camera on to capture the moment.  We tried again, but the moment had passed.  Then Tori said she wanted to hold Garrett on the slide - we did capture this one!!!
Hurrah, I have been wanting to get a good picture of these two together for the longest time!!!
Garrett has perfect crawling form- now we just need him to start moving!
This boy is a drool machine!
Welcome to the Allen and Co. dance party!
Garrett loves hanging out with his Daddy!
My two handsome boys!!!
Hurrah for another month- our May really was pretty marvelous!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment