Sunday, May 6, 2012

Introduction to the Ball Pit

This evening Tori had a grand time playing with Garrett!  It started out by Tori asking Daddy to put Garrett in her stroller.  She had so much fun pushing him around!  I absolutely love this picture- Garrett's expression seems to be conveying something along the lines of, "what is she doing to me!"
Next Tori asked us to put Garrett in the ball pit.  I don't know why we hadn't thought of it before, especially since he is sitting up now.  Here he is in the ball pit for the very first time!
 Garrett had a fantastic time with so many toys close at hand!
 We loved it when Tori climbed in there to play along with him!
 Both kiddos playing together- I love it!!!
 I think Tori wanted to make sure she showed Garrett the ropes of playing in a ball pit!
 I love that Garrett is so chill when Tori is running all around him!!!
Hurrah for fun times in the ball pit together!
I'm sure this was the first of many such adventures!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment