Friday, May 31, 2013

Marching Through May

Another month is over- wow! Here's to our May wrap up!!!
It's so fun listening to Garrett read to himself!
Garrett has a grand time picking dandelions! It's a good thing we have so many for him to pick!
Love this girl, and I love her outfit- this is one of my favorites that she has come up with!!!
Three best pals!
Tori set up this 'lovely' room for Prince all by herself!
Lately, Tori has been earning some iPad time. And, of course, Garrett wants to play, too. Tori is fine having him there...
as long as he doesn't get too close!
Love this crazy, and super handsome, little boy!
Oh my how I love their smiles!!!
Each and every one feels like a gift!
Garrett and one of his favorites- Moo, Baa, La La La!
There is nothing better than story time with Daddy!
 Tori and her death-defying slide show!
Garrett's somewhat tamer, but still riveting, show!
Not long ago, I was asking Jared how kids could fall asleep while eating a meal- ours just never have. Until today, that is. I was cleaning up from lunch and realized that Garrett was being really quiet. I turned around to see our little guy passed out in his high chair!
What a cutie pie!
In case you were wondering, a pile of shoes is a fantastic place to hang out and lounge a bit!!!
Yeah for May! And now let's see what June brings our way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment