Sunday, August 23, 2009

Saying goodbye...

Dear Grandma Harrison,

We are all so sad that you had to go home to Utah today. We are already missing you terribly. Thank you for doing such a great job of taking care of us while you were here. Thank you for cleaning our house and cooking for us. It helped so much not to have to worry about any of that. Thank you for taking your "Tori time" in the middle of the night so Jared and I could sleep when Tori decided it was time to play. I am sure that you two had a great time during those wee hours of the morning! Thank you for being such a trooper when we were in and out of the hospital - I'm sure it wasn't very fun sleeping in the family lounge. Thank you for being here on your birthday (sorry we didn't do a very good job of celebrating with you - we promise to make that one up). And thanks for all of the other little things you did that made our lives so much easier! We love you oh so very much!
Love,
Tori, Rachel, and Jared

Here is our 3 generation picture (taken right before we had to leave for the airport):
Grandma Harrison, Rachel, and Victoria Mae
Check out that grin, can you tell that Grandma Harrison LOVED holding Tori?

1 comment:

  1. Dear Rachel, Jared and Tori,
    I have never had such a delightful and eventful birthday in my life! It was wonderful to be with you and spend time during Tori's first two weeks here. She is so beautiful and I love her! Thanks for letting me have such wonderful "Tori Time"!!!! It was a time I will always cherish. I do think people may have thought I was homeless, sleeping in the hospital lounge, but it was worth every minute! I wouldn't have it any other way! I love you all very much! Mom, Grandma

    ReplyDelete