Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Mommy vs Daddy

I have always known that Jared and I would have differences when it came to parenting. I don't know if this shows up in other couples, but it has in ours. I have noticed that I tend to be the cuddler. Meaning, I love to hold and cuddle with Tori. I want her to grow and learn, but I also want to protect her and make sure she is safe. Then we have Jared. I have observed that part of his role is to push Tori. He is the one that will try things with her just to see if she can do them yet. I have to admit that this really scares me sometimes. As part of my evidence, I submit the following video:


With all joking aside, I am glad that Tori has both of us. Jared will be the one to give her wings, to let her know that she can go out and conquer the world. And I think I will be the one to let her cry on my shoulder when things don't go exactly as planned. Isn't it great that we have both Mommies and Daddies!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it is great to be blessed with a wonderful mommy and a fantasic daddy. I love watching you too love and teach and fuss over that sweet little girl! Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete