Monday, December 28, 2009

A long winter's nap...

The longer we were in Texas, the more I noticed a growing trend. The thought that kept running through my mind was along the lines of settling down for a "long winter's nap"---

Dillon wasted no time in taking a nap with Tori - this was on our first night in Texas.
Grandpa Allen was all tuckered out after playing with Tori and her toys!
Kurtis needed to regain his strength after opening all his presents!!!
Tori poses for pictures even in her sleep!
Sometimes a little girl can get so tired she falls asleep sitting up!!!
One night at Grandpa and Grandma Jones' house Jared disappeared. After a while I went on a search and this is how I found him!
Grandpa Allen and Tori enjoyed many good naps together!
I'm not sure what look this is, but I like it!
So, for all of you out there - I hope you all get your own long winter's nap!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment