Monday, December 14, 2009

Our Indiana Christmas

This year we have the awesome opportunity to spend Christmas with our family in Texas. So we decided that we would have our little family Christmas before we leave. I just have to say that Santa is a really smart guy. He knew we were leaving, so he came a little early too!
Tori was so excited for her first (pseudo) Christmas Eve!
This is how Santa left our house- so much fun!!!
As usual, Jared spoiled me. He gave me a beautiful figurine of a mother cradling her baby- yes, there were tears!
Best of all, Jared made me a New Mom Coupon Book. I now have coupons for massages, date nights, and even a few shopping sprees! Thank you so much honey, it was my most favorite present!!! For the past two years I have been trying to convert Jared into a Colts fan. Nothing worked, until Austin Collie - a BYU graduate - started playing for the Colts this year. Jared is now a Colts fan through and through. I think he was really excited when he opened his new Colts jersey!
Check out my fierce football player!!!
I think I totally surprised Jared with his last gift. He mentioned several months ago that eventually, really far down the road, he would like a nice "teacher" bag. I had so much fun finding one that was perfect for him. Doesn't he look like a real official teacher?!!!
Since Tori is only 4 months old, we weren't sure how much she would get into Christmas, especially the presents. But she had a great time this morning! She even grabbed at the wrapping paper a little.
Thanks for the books Grandma Harrison - we can't wait to read them!!!
Tori loved her new toy from Santa!
Merry Indiana Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment