Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas

We had such a wonderful Christmas day! There were so many awesome gifts both given and received. We are so grateful we were able to spend today with our families- whether it was in person, over the phone, or over webcam. This Christmas was my favorite so far. It is really hard to put into words how sweet it was sharing in Tori's first Christmas. I often found myself a little teary-eyed thinking of all the amazing experiences we were having as our little family. One of the best parts was watching Tori open her presents this morning. I think she was a little tired at first.
Then she started to really get into things and have a great time.
Which turned into her eating her presents!
This one is my absolute favorite picture of the day (Douglas, I am so glad you captured this one)!
Above all, we are so grateful that we were able to celebrate the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ. His Atonement is the greatest gift we could ever receive. I feel so humbled to think that He loves me enough to sacrifice so much. And that because of His sacrifice, Jared, Tori, and I can be together forever with Him, our Heavenly Father, and the rest of our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment