Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Just Jared

Over the past few weeks, I have been noticing that all of our posts are about Tori. Of course she is the most amazing and wonderful thing in our lives right now. And then I throw stuff in about me every once in a while. But I have realized that I have been neglecting news about Jared. So this post is just about Jared!!!

In January Jared started his high school student teaching at Warren Central. For the first few weeks he was observing in the classroom and getting a feel for all of the classes. Today was his first official day of teaching. He has been so busy with lesson plans and getting ready to start. This semester he will be teaching a Biology class and a Zoology class.

On top of all of his preparations for teaching, Jared has also been so busy with his homework for his two classes on campus. Jared recently took his Biology Praxis and we just found out that he passed that exam with flying colors!!! I am so proud of him!!!

After all of this, Jared still finds time to play and read with Tori. I love watching Tori when Jared gets home everyday. She grins from ear to ear as soon as she hears him come through the door. And it is so fun listening to Tori laugh when she plays with her Daddy. No one can get her to laugh the way he can!
And Tori loves it when she gets to take a nap with her Daddy!!!

Jared is not only a great Dad, but also a fantastic husband. He is so patient with me and lets me talk his ear off when he gets home everyday. Jared, you are the best husband and Daddy! Tori and I love you so very much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment