Friday, September 24, 2010

Dressing Up

Having a little girl in our family, we knew that playing dress up would come along sooner or later. I think that I expected to have to show Tori how to do this. But I think the dress up gene must come hardwired in little girls! After Tori received her two tutus for her birthday, I set them out by her toy box for down the road - or so I thought. A few days ago Tori brought me one of her tutus and then sat down on my lap. I put it on her and she had a fabulous time playing dress up!
I love how she also has the camera case wrapped around her!
But I just figured that it was a coincidence, that I had been the one to push her in that direction. Well, this afternoon Tori brought me both of her tutus and again waited for me to put them on.
This picture says it all...
Tori loves to play dress up!!!

1 comment:

  1. That picture with both of her tutus is officially my favorite! Cutie!

    ReplyDelete